PwC Digital - Fullstack Developer Senior. Associate
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A career in Products and Technology would provide you the
opportunity to be part of an organization that is building a
leading tech experience that solves big challenges for our firm and
our clients. Our products and tech-driven solutions are how we move
faster, cut through complexity and fuel growth. We start with the
problem and solve it with experience and tech know-how. Our skilled
technologists, data scientists, product managers and business
strategists are passionate about using technology to accelerate
change. Our external facing team is responsible for the design and
development of our technology products and accelerators. They are
involved in all aspects of the product build and streamline
processes to improve products leveraging state-of-the art
technology for our clients.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
High School Diploma
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Applications,
Computer Engineering, Computer Programming, Computer Systems
Analysis, Computer Management, Management Information Systems,
Management of Technology, Business Application Programming,
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of
success in the following areas:
- Performing as a team member to generate a vision, establishing
direction, motivating members, creating an atmosphere of trust,
leveraging diverse views, coaching staff, and encouraging
improvement and innovation;
- Performing enterprise systems design, application scaling,
performance evaluation, and architecture refinement;
- Demonstrating experience with .NET/ Java, SPA (React/Angular),
and / or AWS cloud solutions;
- Executing NoSQL database models, XML, relational and other
database models and associated SQL;
- Applying Natural Language Processing, Named Entity Recognition,
Machine Learning and general unstructured data analytics; and,
- Applying full stack development with comfort and familiarity of
continuous integration tooling such as Docker, Jenkins/ Azure
DevOps, Chef, and Puppet.
Demonstrating thorough abilities and/or a proven record of
- Building enterprise or consumer products that scale;
- Creating design documentation, assisting in project planning,
and leading staff in the development of complex systems;
- Applying algorithm optimization, system security, and
- Building and orchestrating microservices across a distributed
enterprise cloud architecture built for scalability and
- Performing code reviews for backend business services and
assist in front end UI efforts; and,
- Evaluating and selecting open source tools based on industry
experience and familiarity with the open source community.
Keywords: PwC, Washington DC , PwC Digital - Fullstack Developer Senior. Associate, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!