Telecommunications Engineer 1 - DC Metro Region
Company: M.C. Dean, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence. We design, build, operate,
and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most
recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments,
complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative
projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most
recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 4,500 employees worldwide who engineer and
deploy automated, secure, and resilient power and technology
systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for
long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the
integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
Entry Level Engineering positions are available in the following
divisions within M.C. Dean:
- Advanced telecommunication services and solutions that include
Voice and Data Structured Cabling Systems (ISP & OSP), Low Voltage
Systems (Public Address Systems, Sound Masking Systems, Nurse Call
Systems, and Distributed Antenna Systems)
- Services includes: Fiber Optic and Twisted-Pair Communications,
RCDD Engineering and Consulting, Wireless Communications
- 0-2 years of experience in construction / engineering with a
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering
- Familiar with the following programs is a must: MS Office
Suite, MS SharePoint, AutoCAD (or similar program), Bluebeam
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced collaborative
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Willingness to travel to various project sites (if
- Previous experience within the Construction Industry
- Previous experience with electrical Design Build
- CompTIA Network+
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT/FE)
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Design Build Institute of America (DBIA)
Preferred Software Skills
- Engineering Document Management System (EDMS)
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with
fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented
through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers
that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.
Keywords: M.C. Dean, Inc., Washington DC , Telecommunications Engineer 1 - DC Metro Region, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!