Junior Coach, Washington Nationals Baseball Camps
Company: Headfirst Camps
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Reporting to the Site Leader, a Junior Coach at Washington
Nationals Baseball Camps is responsible for the safety, enjoyment,
and development of every ballplayer under their care. Our Junior
Coaches provide their ballplayers with guidance and instruction
throughout the camp day, always encouraging a respectful and
positive atmosphere so that each player experiences success while
at camp. Junior Coaches must possess the ability to communicate
with a variety of ages, interest, and skill levels as well as have
an enthusiasm for baseball and/or softball while approaching each
day and its unique challenges with energy, patience, and a sense of
What You'll Do:
- Facilitate Baseball Curriculum. We believe the best Junior
Coaches don't just sit on a bucket all day. We show up every day
ready to work and expect our Junior Coaches to do the same. To
truly provide the best experience, Junior Coaches must master and
execute the Headfirst Professional Sports Camps curriculum,
schedules, polices, and safety protocols with high energy,
integrity, and passion.
- Build Your Foundation. Preparation is key and through Headfirst
Professional Sports Camps online and in-person trainings, you will
continue to develop your love for the game and the commitment you
have made to your team this summer. Through studying, learning, and
then immersing yourself in the Headfirst Professional Sports Camps
Baseball curriculum, each day you will provide an experience that
will not be forgotten.
- Provide Unrivaled Experiences. You will lead ballplayers
through VIP stadium visits and player meet-and-greets. This once in
a lifetime experience gives you and your team a behind the scenes
look at an official Major League Baseball club while you ensure the
safety, well-being, and enjoyment of all participants.
- Work on a Team. We take our job seriously and are proud of the
work we do. On this team you will demonstrate ethical and
professional behavior in working with ballplayers, their families,
fellow team members, leadership, headquarters, and facility
partners while upholding the Headfirst Professional Sports Camps
mission at all times.
- Handle the Curveballs. We believe obstacles are temporary and
embrace any challenge as an opportunity to improve. As a member of
our team you may be asked to step out of your comfort zone to help
problem-solve, lend a helping hand, and take on other
responsibilities as requested.
What You'll Gain:
- Customer and Client Interactions: Our campers and their
families come from a diverse range of backgrounds. As one of the
go-to leadership representatives on-site, you'll learn to handle
all aspects of customer interactions with respect and
- Exposure to a professional environment: We expect a lot of our
team, but we strive to give you as much in return through
consistent feedback, fair expectations, and value-based incentives.
From time-management to communication skills - our team members
grow as professionals.
- Group Management: Here, you're more than just a coach. You will
be a role model, superhero and leader for your group of campers by
fostering a safe and competitive environment.
Dates & Locations:
- June 14 - June18: Catholic University in Washington, DC
- June 21 - June 25: Flint Hill School in Oakton, VA
- June 28 - July 2: OFF
- July 5 - July 9: Norwood School in Bethesda, MD
- July 12 - July 16: Independence High School
- July 19 - July 23: Norwood School in Bethesda, MD
- July 26 - July 30: Flint Hill School in Oakton, VA
- August 2 - August 6: TBD
- August 9 - August 13: Norwood School in Bethesda, MD
Headfirst Companies are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers.
We value diversity and inclusivity across our Headfirst community,
and we strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented groups
Keywords: Headfirst Camps, Washington DC , Junior Coach, Washington Nationals Baseball Camps, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!