Edelman Brand has helped evolve, promote and protect some of the
world's most iconic and celebrated brands. We aspire to do work
that moves people - work that inspires people to not only "buy in"
to brands, but also buy. We thrive off the energy, heart and hustle
of the city around us and apply that same passion to everything we
do. From cars to consumer goods, fashion and retail, financial
service, food and beverage, luxury and technology - we are fanatics
about finding an insight or truth that will inform smart strategy,
breakthrough creative, and brilliant programming.
Edelman is a leading global communications firm, with thousands
of employees in 65 cities worldwide. In Washington, D.C., Edelman's
Brand practice is growing, with experts and specialists who make it
their business to understand the new media and marketing paradigm.
Our independence keeps us nimble, thoughtful and resourceful,
allowing us to invest in the best people in the business.
We are seeking a dynamic Senior Account Supervisor (SAS) with a
strong public relations background to join our Brand Practice in
our Washington, D.C. office. This person will work across multiple
clients to drive Consumer and "Corpsumer" focused work and will
also partner with clients on their Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Contribute to creation of communications plans that meet client
- Manage multiple projects from conception to completion, by
anticipating challenges and ensuring deadline and budget
- Build relationship with clients and colleague at all
- Consistently produce high quality internal and external
- Supervise staff junior to you by motivating, coaching and
consistently providing feedback
- Help plan and coordinate traditional and social media outreach
- Aid in new business process including idea contribution,
research and proposal preparation
- Commit to continuous learning; set and pursue stretch
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Edelman's values and Code
of Ethics and Business Conduct
- Minimum of six years of relevant experience in public
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Prior experience in an agency setting or other fast-paced
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop communications plans, implement public
relations tactics and impart knowledge to more junior team
- Strong research, writing, editing and client interaction
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Team player
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with
businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their
brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices
deliver communications strategies that give our clients the
confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of
their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix
for PR; Advertising Age's 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report's 2018
Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor's
Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained
an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty
companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United
Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.
Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected
classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.