Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the
most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation
teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best
performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions. At
Salient CRGT, we recognize that financial rewards and great
benefits are important. That is why we offer competitive
compensation and a diverse benefits package. Click here to learn
more about our extensive benefits program.
Why Salient CRGT?
We're passionate about the inspirational missions of our
customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver
exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and
well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to
help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in
which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to
make a difference?
Network/Systems Engineer: Work within a team to provide switch,
router, firewalls and load balancer configuration support to a
Cisco and Juniper network infrastructure, supporting 100+
application teams. Also provide support for the internal team and
the tools used to maintain our customer and internal systems within
the environment. Help maintain the infrastructure across multiple
data centers to support 99.995%+ uptime service level. Work with
the team to remediate security vulnerabilities. Candidate will have
the opportunity to grow their skill set toward a Cloud
Technologies Used: Juniper, Cisco, F5, VMWare, Entrust,
RemedyForce and Service Now, SharePoint, SolarWinds, Security
Center, MS Office products, Teams, Zoom.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-oriented and proactive learner.
- 2-4 Years of experience as a Network Engineer configuring and
troubleshooting Juniper and Cisco equipment in an Enterprise
- Experience installing/configuring Load Balancers and firewalls
in an Enterprise environment, (experience in AWS environments is a
- Experience installing security patches to network devices.
- Experience with subnetting and basic IP management.
- Experience documenting system configurations and creating
Network Topologies within the environment.
- Experience with command-line tools/techniques to troubleshoot
- Ability to multi-task, addressing questions from customers and
staff while working task at hand.
- Provide support to the internal team members for network
- Be a part of an on-call rotation.
- Ability to work in a ticket-based reporting system.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems with 2
- 5 years experience
- Must be able to pass and maintain a Public Trust background
- CCNA or JNCIA
- Familiarity or training in AWS/Azure Cloud environments.
- Familiarity with VMWare environments.
- Work experience with technical customers.
- Knowledge of performance tuning and monitoring groups.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status,
disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by
applicable anti-discrimination laws.