Windows System Administrator 3 - DC Metro Region
Company: M.C. Dean, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence. We design, build, operate,
and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most
recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments,
complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative
projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most
recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 4,500 employees worldwide who engineer and
deploy automated, secure, and resilient power and technology
systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for
long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the
integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
Seeking to hire a skilled Windows Administrator to manage and
maintain Windows system and server network. In this role, you will
be responsible for installing or upgrading Windows-based systems
and servers, managing user access to the servers, and maintaining
the security and stability of the network.
To ensure success as a Windows Administrator you should have
in-depth knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and
maintenance, advanced coding skills, and the ability to solve
complex IT issues. Ultimately, a top-class Windows Administrator
ensures the smooth running of the company's networking and server
systems, while maintaining a high level of security.
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed
- System and server upgrades
- Installing or upgrading Windows systems and servers
- Providing technical support for staff and back-end system
- Troubleshooting system and server issues
- Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors
- Monitoring and updating the Windows codebase
- Managing user access.
- Monitoring system performance
- Maintaining server architecture security and creating system
- Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this
specific position requires U.S. citizenship status and ability to
obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 6 years of IT experience
- Must have CASP or Security+
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced
- Ability to effectively communicate with various customers,
vendors and peers
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with
fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented
through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers
that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.
Keywords: M.C. Dean, Inc., Washington DC , Windows System Administrator 3 - DC Metro Region, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!