Company: Armedia LLC
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Armedia is a technology company with 18 years of experience. We
are a CMMI Level 3 systems integrator providing Business Process
Management, Document Management, Electronic Case Management and
Records Management services and solutions.
Manage an Agile project with a team size of 9 that incorporates
development and Cloud. Should be familiar with Alfresco, AWS,
Mulesoft. Prefer to have someone with USDA badging. At the minimum,
must have been badged on a federal project recently.
- Being accountable for the entire project lifecycle, including
roadmap planning, sprint planning, sprint review, and release
- Ensuring tasks are executed successfully and with quality by
the team on a consistent basis.
- Communicating between the various stakeholders, providing
routine status reports and conducting meetings with the Agency and
Business Owners on all project activities and risks/issues.
- Managing project scope, schedule, budget, and personnel in
anticipation of stakeholder needs.
- Applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory to system
development and OM&E activities.
- Collaborating among the Product Owner and the team for release
and sprint planning, user stories, backlog grooming, user testing,
- Capturing, monitoring, and reviewing team velocity for Scrum
teams to drive continuous improvements and high-quality
Required Professional Certifications:
Desired Professional Certifications:
Required Years of Relevant Experience:
- Minimum of eight (8) years' demonstrated experience managing
custom software projects.
- Minimum three (3) years' demonstrated experience managing
- USDA experience
- Demonstrated experience performing release lifecycle management
over multi-phase project
- Excellent bridge building/communicator
- Must understand Agile methodologies
- Able to manage scope creep in a diplomatic, win win manner
- MS Project
- Very detail oriented and excellent writing skills
- Business Analysis Expertise
Armedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is dedicated to
hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We will not discriminate
against any applicant or employee for employment. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex/gender identity, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Keywords: Armedia LLC, Washington DC , Project Manager, Other , Vienna, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!