Assistant Community Manager, The Fields at Lorton Station
Posted on: June 12, 2021
KETTLER currently has an opening for an Assistant Community
Manager at The Fields at Lorton Station, an apartment community
located in Lorton, VA.
The Assistant Community Manager, under the direction of the
Community Manager, is responsible for providing excellent customer
service and coordinating all aspects of apartment community
- Managing administration of property operations and leasing
office for a 400 or less unit property.
- Supporting Community Manager with monitoring the financial
operations and achieving budgeted NOI.
- Coordinating the maintenance of property grounds and service
- Providing a quality living environment for residents and
positive work environment for team members.
- Working with the marketing team to achieve maximum occupancy at
- Handling of all aged delinquency collection practices.
- Processing all move in and move out protocols to insure proper
accounting of resident ledgers.
- The processing of all renewals.
- Handle all leasing overflow of showing apartments and following
up on traffic.
- Providing excellent customer service to residents and
- Help manage efficient rental collections, rent postings, and
- Contribute to achievement of team goals, leasing benchmarks,
and resident retention.
- Support outreach initiatives that effectively market/promote
- Understand the current sub-market and mentor others to ensure
- Lead by example to help maintain a high-performing,
- Contribute to resident satisfaction and the achievement of
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of residential property management experience or a
4-year Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Computer Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven track record of success with the leasing process.
- Working knowledge of applicable Landlord Tenant Laws, Fair
Housing mandates and other legal issues affecting property
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability
to interact with residents and customers in a professional
- Strong financial analysis, budgeting, and P&L management
- Experience in luxury or market-rate segment is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Property Management software
- If in New Jersey, must obtain Real Estate License within 120
days of the hire date.
Keywords: Kettler, Washington DC , Assistant Community Manager, The Fields at Lorton Station, Other , Lorton, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!