Deputy Program Manager
Company: Orbis Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Deputy Program Manager
This position supports the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
Office of the Commander Staff including Chief of Staff, Strategic
Planning, Command Administrative Services (SEA 00 Staff) and
Corporate Operations & Total Force (SEA 10).
NAVSEA is the Department of Navy's (DON's) central activity for
designing, engineering, integrating, building, and procuring U.S.
Naval ships, shipboard weapons, and combat systems. NAVSEA's
responsibilities also include the maintenance, repair,
modernization, and conversion of in-service ships and their weapons
and combat systems.
This position provides overall technical, program planning and
management, and administrative support for Information System and
Information Technology (IS/IT) in the following areas:
- NAVSEA Electronic Records Management System
- Corporate Operations and Total Force Technology, Information
Systems (IS), and Data Management (DM)
- Plan, facilitate and manage customer's understanding of IT
software's capabilities, training and capability deployment,
sustainment, and governance in alignment with Enterprise-wide
policy/Federal requirements, including HR and IT security
- Support NAVSEA Command inspections
- Assist with other program area functions, as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing large-scale (more
than $1M/year) or complex (multiple stakeholders) IT
projects/business systems such as enterprise resource planning
systems, data warehouses, SharePoint portals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or professional certifications in IT/IS or
data analysis areas.
- US Citizen with Secret Security Clearance
- Has 10 years of experience managing large-scale (more than
$1M/year) or complex (multiple stakeholders) IT projects/business
systems such as enterprise resource planning systems, data
warehouses, SharePoint portals.
- Holds an advanced degree in IT/IS or data analysis areas.
ORBIS offers an excellent benefits package and competitive
salary in a professional atmosphere.
Keywords: Orbis Corporation, Washington DC , Deputy Program Manager, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!