Senior Network Engineer
Company: Technica Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About Technica: At Technica Corporation, our goal is to provide
exceptional professional services and innovative technology
solutions that meet or exceed our customer's expectations. We
specialize in a wide range of advanced information technology
solutions from Systems Engineering to Information Assurance, and
from Software Development to Product Solutions. From our locations
across the United States, we provide technological subject matter
expertise, program management and business process knowledge as a
trusted advisor in support of our Department of Defense and other
Federal Agency customers.
Technica Corporation has a great career opportunity for a Senior
Network Engineer to deliver network architecture support and to
develop the conceptual and detailed system designs for network
technology enhancements and capability enablement initiatives. The
Senior Network Engineer brings specialized skills and focuses on
technical aspects of data center and/or enterprise network
architecture and operations.
- The candidate will support network design, network
installation, systems engineering, hardware integration, systems
architecture, space hardware design/build, aerospace technology,
system modeling, etc.
- The staff member may also provide technical engineering
assistance to all phases of network development, operation and
management. Monitor network topologies; develop and evaluate
alternative utilization or configuration options.
- Conduct performance and trend analysis to include individual
circuit availability rates.
- Develop processes and programs to enhance network performance
- Conduct network testing, technology insertion, and
developmental software application testing (as required).
- Provide functional guidance, supervision, technical support,
training and quality assurance/quality control to Associate
- Supplements an existing organization or in concert with other
functional areas and can assist in providing complete project
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience or subject matter
expertise in the service being provided
- 9+ years hands-on experience working in communications /
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Provide technical leadership and in-depth analysis in the
- Network Architecture
- Network interoperability, network interfaces and network
- Transport technology
- Network testing
- Prototyping and development of network solutions
- Able to work independently on specific tasks associated with
one or more knowledge areas defined above.
- Experience working with Juniper / Cisco routers/switches in
multiple networks is highly preferable not mandatory.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate in a team setting
- Experience working in cloud (private/hybrid) environments,
- IAT Level II Certification (Security+ or CCNA Security)
- Network experience with TCP/IP, PCAP, Layer 2/3 networking,
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is Technica's policy to affirmatively support Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) for all qualified individuals without
regard to color, gender, religion, creed, national origin, age,
race, disability, gender identity, genetic information, sexual
orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. This policy covers all aspects of
the employment relationship including recruiting, hiring,
compensation, assignment, promotion, transfer, training, working
conditions, employment longevity, retirement, employee benefits and
Technica's EEO philosophy promotes equal employment opportunity
throughout the organization. Any form of unlawful employee
harassment based on the above mentioned characteristics is
prohibited. Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Technica Corporation, Washington DC , Senior Network Engineer, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!