Systems Engineer - TS/SCI
Company: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
Location: Fort Belvoir
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Jacobs is seeking a Systems Engineer to support an upcoming
contract at Fort Belvoir, VA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for all aspects of engineering requirements and
manages the hands-on, day-to-day issues related to engineering
- Responsible for engineering operations including security,
maintenance and accountability
- Responsible for meeting all technical requirements related to
- Ensures that processes and network/systems Engineering meet
- Point-of-Contact for Engineering related issues
- Is authorized to act on all matters relating to the daily
operation of the task order related to Engineering
- Responsible for meeting all technical requirements
Minimum Education: Minimum of Bachelor's degree in technology
related field required.
Minimum Experience: 10 years of project manageme nt experience,
including 8 years of supervisory experience leading teams of at
least 40 people.
Desired Skills: Project Management Professional Certification
(PMP) or Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project
Managers (FACP/PM) - Senior Level.
- IAT III 8570 Baseline Certification - CISSP, CASP or equivalent
Computing Environment: MCSE, Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Communication skills to effectively interface with military
officials, managers, and subordinates.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
- Work is primarily sedentary. Some walking and standing may
occur in the course of a normal workday in connection with travel
to and from meeting and conferences. May carry light items, such as
reports, data products, notebooks and laptops.
Criticality of Attendance:
- Shall be physically present on site during normal duty
- Must be available for contact outside of normal duty
Equipment and Machines:
- Standard office equipment and machines: personal computer,
scanner, copy machine, telephone, printer, fax machine, and other
office equipment including desk supplies.
Other Essential Functions:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must pass drug testing.
- Must be able to read and write effectively in English.
- Must embrace Beyond Zero/Safety principles of Jacobs to
include; adhering to safe work practices and standards while
performing daily tasks, taking responsibility for own and
coworkers' safekeeping and encouraging others to work safely.
- Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and
communicating in a manner to get along with customers, clients,
co-workers and management.
- Must perform work activities requiring interaction,
negotiating, instructing, supervising, persuading or speaking with
- Must be flexible to support the customer.
- Must be a resident in the local area of the main supported
- Have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in
writing, to gain cooperation from others through tact, courtesy,
Keywords: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., Washington DC , Systems Engineer - TS/SCI, Other , Fort Belvoir, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!