AI Success Director - Northeast
Company: Data Robot
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The DataRobot AI Success team is at the leading edge of helping
businesses achieve their AI objectives and realize incredible
business impact through successful use of the DataRobot Automated
Machine Learning Platform.
The AI Success Director will build long-term relationships with
a small portfolio of Global 1000 clients. Using their
strategic orientation and consulting mindset, the AI Success
Director will help complex client organizations navigate the
transformation to "AI Driven Enterprise." The AI Success Director
is a polished communicator with strong business acumen, experience
in navigating large organizations, and outstanding project
management and organization skills.
While the AI Success Director will lead many customer-facing
interactions, they will also engage with other resources across
DataRobot, such as customer facing data scientists, field
engineers, support, and other subject matter experts, to remove
obstacles and accelerate the path to client success. The AI
Success Director will also partner with the Field Account Executive
to identify and capitalize on expansion opportunities within the
account. The objective of the role is to drive client success and
adoption as measured by client loyalty, advocacy, expansion, and
What you will do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your portfolio of
existing customers, building strong relationships at all levels
across the client organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of each client's business,
strategy, and priorities; leverage this knowledge and your business
acumen to identify untapped opportunities to apply AI; collaborate
with customers to identify and recommend potential solutions.
- Guide customers through the process of generating value from AI
while also building long-term capabilities (from getting started
with the best use cases, to redesigning processes & installing
change management to create value, and developing an long-term AI
- Manage delivery of the initial onboarding program.
- Manage multiple concurrent client projects / professional
services engagements, including some directed at high-potential
prospects during the sales process.
- Develop and deliver strategies for driving continued adoption
- Maintain a regular communication cadence with the client,
including quarterly business reviews.
- Continually monitor customer health and adoption metrics,
developing a comprehensive understanding of AI health and overall
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and
identify expansion opportunities.
- Compile and synthesize periodic internal updates on customer
health and ensure the accuracy of SFDC and other internal
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS required, preferably in a technical field. MBA
- 8-12 years of total professional experience.
- 2-3 years experience in management consulting, a Senior
customer success role, or business leadership.
- Strategic orientation and generalist business acumen across
functions and verticals; the ability to map strategy and objectives
to specific value levers
- Experience leading professional services engagements or
managing and overseeing multiple high-visibility, high-stakes
- Experience in Analytics or in technical disciplines is a
- Strong organizational and project management capabilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with keen
attention to detail.
- Credible customer presence, capable of stepping into a trusted
- Strong orientation towards teaching and enablement.
- Data-driven, analytically oriented, with a commitment to
- Reliable and accountable, delighting customers with
- Proactive, taking the initiative to get things done on behalf
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered
without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age,
sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Keywords: Data Robot, Washington DC , AI Success Director - Northeast, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!