Manager III-Program Management
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job ID 179478BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/26/2021 City Aurora
State CO Country United States
Raytheon Technologies is currently seeking a Manager III-
Program Management to provide supporting oversight and analysis of
competitive proposals and ongoing pursuits within the Intel Program
area and leadership duties for the portfolio. This position
requires extensive customer knowledge, understanding of business
development/capture processes and procedures and presentation
preparation and actual presentations. Additional tasks include
specific program focused daily operations, projects or initiatives
on current program that achieve customer and Raytheon strategic
goals aimed at future proposal responses.
- Lead and execute strategic initiatives and projects in
preparation for transformation of customer environment.
- Provide capture management leadership to new Intel
- Lead and implement Gate Development and presentations to
Business Presidents and Vice Presidents and senior customer
leadership, responses to customer requests for proposals /
information and creation of white papers.
- Work with customers, users and the program management office
(PMO) to ensure continuous smooth operation of the customer's
- Work with site maintenance, engineering and PMO to support
strategic visions and goals for the program as well as provide
guidance to execute projects to achieve those goals.
- Direct the development of short- and long-range objectives and
recommends goals to higher management
- Serve as Program Manager with full program accountability for
future pursuits once awarded.
- Manage customer engagements/relationship management at all
levels and working across agency boundaries. Supporting, managing
and executing executive contact plans
- Establish and grow working relationships with industry
- Identify and mature new opportunities, develop the new business
- Manage the business development gate reviews, color teams and
strategic planning activities.
- Shape requirements and acquisition strategies
- Perform resolute assessments.
- Conduct and present market assessments, assist in the
preparation of business plans
- Continually review and monitor status of program/pursuit
activities both internally and externally and recommend revisions
and/or updates to these plans as appropriate.
- Support the program manager to ensure appropriate assignment of
work tasks, responsibilities, and authority level
- Plan and de-conflict resource requirements often with resources
that are distributed in a matrix organization across many
- Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of relevant experience in
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years related technical/capture
- Experience in new business development, gate reviews, proposal
management, design to cost and price to win, and supporting capture
- Must have demonstrated effective program performance and
customer satisfaction, with demonstrated program growth
- Must be experienced in ITIL practices
- Must have experience in project management with ability to
effectively lead a team to accomplish critical strategic
- Must have experience in Strategic Planning activities and
execute to validated and authorized plans.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
and able to effectively communicate across teams, sites, and
organizations and with the Senior Leadership Team
- Experience with legacy programs and customer, customer
- Raytheon Level 4 PM Certification, or ability to obtain
Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation
and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified
Must have a current TS/SCI with CI Poly security clearance; U.S.
- Capture Manager Certification
- Master's Degree
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the
salary range for this role is $115,000
to $224,300; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several
factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the
role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work
experience, education/training, and key skills. Benefits offered:
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability,
long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts,
EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Washington DC , Manager III-Program Management, Other , Dulles, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!