Senior .Net Developer | Secret Cleared
Company: SOC Support Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Senior .Net Developer - Secret - Fairfax, VA
SOC has an immediate need for a Senior .Net Developer to support
out client in Fairfax VA for a contract to hire opportunity. The
.Net Developer will support the development as well as operations
and maintenance of an array of DoJ applications being migrated from
their current platform (Java, Coldfusion) into the .NET / C#
framework. In addition to the core .Net technical skills candidates
must be familiar with current technology trends such as SecDevOps,
Containerization, Microservice architecture, cloud technologies and
agile development. Further successful candidates should feel
comfortable working on both Linux and Windows development
environments. Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal,
verbal and written communication skills as well as documentation
skills and perform with minimal supervision.
- Interface with team leads, project managers and customers to
solicit and document development requirements.
- Develop effective prototypes using industry standard software,
creating functional wireframes and operational mockup screens.
- Develop and unit test user interface components using test
driven development principals.
- Work on organizing components into epics, user stories and
tasks with the ability to deliver independent small modules.
- Review and recommend best practices in design development and
- Maintain deliverable schedules.
- Generate operations and system design documentation.
- Generate weekly status reports.
- Experience working with government as a federal IT
- Good understanding of Federal security frameworks such as
FISMA, NIST, STIG, ATO
- Understand of Node.js based tooling like NPM, ExpressJS,
- Active DoD Secret clearance.
Keywords: SOC Support Services, Washington DC , Senior .Net Developer | Secret Cleared, Other , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!