Project Marketing Strategist
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you love showing off beautiful homes and happy clients? Do
you love tying together various aspects of marketing into
successful, results-oriented campaigns? Do you want to build a
career with a growing, well-established company? If so, you just
might be the next great person were looking for to join our
The Project Marketing Strategist with BOWA is accountable for
promoting BOWAs projects before, during and after construction
through a variety of online and offline communications vehicles,
with the objective of raising company awareness and conveying The
BOWA Story to encourage future work. These vehicles may include
but, are not limited to, social media, photo/video, competitions,
client interviews, written profiles, newsletter articles, digital
media, on-site branding, direct mail, etc. This position reports to
the VP of Marketing and is responsible for executing defined
initiatives independently while making recommendations for new
initiatives and opportunities to develop as well as improvements to
make. This position also assists with other departmental
initiatives as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visit project sites to secure photos and video before, during
and after construction.
- Tracks project timelines to execute marketing programs
throughout the project lifecycle.
- Designs and executes direct mailings at various times
throughout the project.
- Works with clients, coworkers and vendors to secure project
photography, video testimonials, etc.
- Writes various content about the project, as well as industry
trends, home maintenance, and other relevant topics. Customizes and
optimizes the content, format and message per
- Develop and execute an annual content calendar meeting goals
for web and social media content.
- Basic editing of photos and videos to suit needs.
- Maintains BOWAs social media presence and assists team members
in developing and executing their personal social media/content
- Developing, selecting vendors for and administering other
programs, such as branded apparel, promotional items, headshots,
business cards, etc.
- Eventually playing a larger role in managing BOWAs SEO and
digital marketing initiatives.
- BA/BS degree, with 4+ years of professional marketing
- Excellent communicator, writer and creative thinker
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with
others internally and externally
- Ability to represent BOWA professionally with callers, clients,
partners and others
- Ability to follow direction, manage projects and meet
- Open to coaching, but self-motivated and eager to learn and
take on additional responsibility
- Computer proficiencies
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required, including Word, Excel
- Strong social media knowledge and usage
- Experience with photo and basic video editing
- Prefer experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly
Photoshop and Illustrator
- Bonus skills: WordPress, CRM experience.
- Full time, Monday through Friday
Award-Winning Culture, Regional and National Award Winning
Projects, Heath and Wellness Coverages (Medical, Dental, Vision,
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Company-Paid Life Insurance
Plan, Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account), Training
and Professional Development Budget, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(k)
& Company Match, Referral Program, and Equity Opportunities with
- There are no supervisory responsibilities with this
Keywords: BOWA, Washington DC , Project Marketing Strategist, Other , Mclean, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!