Cynch Delivery Rep
Company: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
AvantiGas is a leading supplier of LPG for homes and businesses
across the UK. Known for delivering value and a high-quality
service, we pride ourselves on striving for excellence and going
above and beyond for our customers.
Job Summary (Purpose):
The Cynch Delivery Rep drives is a non-cdl driver, delivering
filled gas grill cylinders (20s) to residential, business and ACE
customers. Residential deliveries are to customer homes, typically
exchanging their empty tank(s) with full tanks. The customer
generally leaves the empty tank on their front porch, and the
Delivery Rep will pick that up and drop off a full Cynch tank.
Cynch business customers are typically restaurants, bars or
apartment complexes that use the tanks for patio heaters and
grills. These can be recurring deliveries where we exchange all
empty tanks at the customer location. ACE deliveries are to cages
in front of convenience stores that re-sell the tanks to the end
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and secure pickup truck with required Cynch and/or
Amerigas propane tanks
- Conduct pre-trip inspection
- Make all deliveries, following the routes provided through the
- Get signatures from commercial/hospitality customers
- Unload the pickup truck at the end of the day and help keep the
- Follow all safety and regulatory protocols
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic technology aptitude a must
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs consistently throughout the day
Education and Experience:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be wiling to work weekends.
- Must pass background check, including MVR check
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
The organisation aims at all times to recruit the person who is
most suited for the particular job. Recruitment will be solely on
the basis of the applicant’s abilities and individual merit, as
measured against the criteria for the job. The organisation is
committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages
of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing, and
selection will always be carried out without regard to gender,
gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital or civil
partnership status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national
origins, religion or belief, age, pregnancy or maternity leave or
trade union membership.
Keywords: AmeriGas Propane, Inc., Washington DC , Cynch Delivery Rep, Other , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!