Lead Integrator - Sensor Projects
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management
Information Systems, or related STEM degree program; or related
equivalent additional experience.
- 18+ years of experience in engineering, design and analysis of
IT or related systems experience in all phases of design,
development, analysis and documentation, and development of
standards and guidelines for tasks being performed.
- 18+ years of working experience in government or industry in
DoD/IC Acquisition Process or PPBES.
- Experience with the GEOINT TCPED process
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information
Systems, or related STEM degree program. Working knowledge of
Model-Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and
- Software Development Framework certification.
- INCOSE Expert Systems engineering Professional (ESEP)
- Experience Integrating solutions using Cloud-based
- Experience Integrating solutions using structured and
unstructured Big Data.
- Experience Integrating solutions using Automation, Augmentation
and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Experience with and strong understanding of systems engineering
- Experience working at NGA as a GS or Contractor
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience.
- Experience working as a customer or user of NGA products in the
Lead Integrator (Expert-Level)
Overall Assignment Description:
Expert-level Lead Integrators provide integration support to the
Government and coordinate contract engineering activities across
organizational boundaries for system/capability development or
modification efforts. They lead enterprise planning of engineering
and integration activities and perform issue resolution. The Lead
Integrator works directly with Government Program Office staff to
prioritize work assignments and align the necessary resources to
Duties may include:
- Assists Government Program Office in assessing, documenting,
and tracking new engineering requirements and facilitating
technical exchange meetings (TEMs) used to inform Government and
Contractor teams about systems engineering and integration
- Supports the Government in resource planning, coordination and
- Coordinates project schedules to support defined strategic
- Plans and prepares for major systems engineering Program
Reviews and Control Gate Reviews including preparation of
briefings/presentations, technical assessments and
- Assists in the preparation of documents, records, forms,
reports, and plans covering systems engineering and integration
- Provide change management oversight, to plan resource
alignment, identify priority adjustments, and identify needed
- Guides the work of contractor Technical Integrators.
Keywords: Perspecta, Washington DC , Lead Integrator - Sensor Projects, Other , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!