Posted on: May 6, 2021
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the worlds leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and
services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of
people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a
positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to
engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local
communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate
efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place
to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal
Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn
more about working here at or connect with us on , and .
- Responsible for proactive support and maintenance around POS
- Provides technical support of the application, interfaces and
- Monitors support issues, ensures resolution plans and reports
progress to management.
- Provides excellent customer service during event support.
- Proactively maintains systems and executes preventative
maintenance plans. Monitors system status and reacts to issues as
- Work with users to define and evaluate business needs,
challenges and inefficiencies that may be resolved through
- Analyze, review and alter systems, programs, and applications
to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to new
- Responsible for communicating any defects to vendors and
application owners and for coordinating testing and implementation
- Develops and executes test and quality assurance strategies and
- Works closely with ASPs to ensure service levels are being met
and risk to the business is minimal.
- Ensures that proper version control is strictly adhered to and
that operational risk is minimized accordingly.
- Communicates with site users regarding any system enhancements
and or scheduled upgrades.
- Participate in technical and functional training classes as
necessary or required
- Installs, tests and tunes software and hardware related to
database management systems. Schedules and performs upgrades to
- Maintains knowledge around TCP/IP protocol and computer
- Able to navigate and manage Windows Server environments.
- Associates Degree in Information Technology Field or equivalent
work experience is required. Bachelors Degree is desired.
- Experience with Appetize POS system is a plus.
- Two to four years of progressively responsible experience
including, but not limited to, in depth, hands on expertise with
large and complex hospitality and Point of Sales systems.
- Strong analysis, organization, communications, interpersonal
skills and project management skills are essential.
- Experience with hospitality customer technologies is
Keywords: Aramark, Washington DC , IT Support, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!