Senior Java Developer -TS/SCI Full Scope Poly (up to $200k)
Posted on: May 6, 2021
If you are a Java Developer with an active TS/SCI Full Scope
Poly and 5+ years of experience, please read on.
We're a large government technology contractor based North of
Washington, DC that partners with multiple federal government and
defense agencies. Specialized in Cloud Computing, Big Data, System
Engineering and Software Development; our teams are well prepared
to help clients with a wide range of services.
Currently, we are looking for experienced Java Developers with
active TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraphs just North of Washington,
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Industry Leader
- Top talented employees in the Industry
What's In It for You
- $100k-$200k/year base salary (DOE)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- 10 Federal Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development
- 401K with Match
- Immediate Vesting
- Bonus Program
- Performance cycle
- Internet reimbursement
- Health & Fitness
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop system engineering plans, initial capabilities
documents, requirements specifications, interface control
- Manage system requirements to ensure product deliverable with -
Department of Defense Architecture Framework, Service-oriented
- Develop system requirements for hardware, software, facility
and personnel components
- Allocate real-time process budgets and error budgets to systems
and subsystem components
- Create alternative system concepts, physical architectures, and
What You Need for this Position
- MUST HAVE an Active TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Bachelors Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science,
Information Systems or a related field
- Systems troubleshooting for both hardware and software
- Scripting in Python, Bash and Ruby
- SOP Development
NICE TO HAVES: Elastic Search, Redis, Solr, Data Flow, Docker and
So, if you are a Java Developer with an active TS/SCI Full Scope
Poly and 5+ years of experience, please apply today.
More openings for Software Engineers, Scrum Masters, Network
Engineers, Cyber Security Analysts, Database Engineers and System
Engineers are available in California, New Jersey, Colorado,
Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC.
All roles require a TS/SCI with CI Poly, TS/SCI with Full Scope
Poly, TS/SCI with Poly or a Top Secret Clearance.
Email Daniel.Chavez@Optello.com for details.
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : DC6-1615464 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Daniel Chavez - Sr. Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Optello, Washington DC , Senior Java Developer -TS/SCI Full Scope Poly (up to $200k), Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!