QA Automation Engineer II - HBO Max
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Posting Job Description The Job We are seeking an experienced QA
Automation Engineer II to develop, maintain and support the large
set of Functional Verification Tests and Service Validation Tests
for our catalog of streaming applications. Working with numerous
disciplines throughout HBO Max and Direct to Consumer Technology
organization, the QA Automation Engineer II will assist and support
the development lifecycles for our platforms. The Daily
- Coordinates with Feature Release teams to understand and
implement the team's Automation needs.
- Works with manual QA to compose test plans that outline the
intended automated tests for delivery to the assigned delivery
teams for approval.
- Follows the organization's established policies and procedures
when implementing Automated Tests.
- Provides comprehensive status reports to QA management.
- Leverages communication, documentation, preparation and
training to educate other disciplines in regards to established QA
Automation processes with communication, documentation, preparation
- Supports program management teams as needed according to the
schedule of releases.
- Actively researches new tools/methods that could prove
beneficial in the implementation of Automated Tests.
- Understands and applies technical system knowledge to organize
and create Automated Tests.
- Establishes practices that lead to higher test stability by
identifying methods of testing not only the code the test is
intended to validate, but the test code itself.
- Ensures stability of the software release enhancements across
all HBO digital products including HBO GO, HBO NOW, MAX GO and
- Performs debugging of FVT failures, in order to assess test
stability and confirm the results of reported failures. The
- 1-3 years related experience required
- Bachelor's Degree or Advanced degree or relative in-field
- Experience with object-oriented language(s) such as: Java,
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in at least one object-oriented
- Experience with scripting languages such as: Unix (bash),
Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with common software development tools such as
Jenkins, GitHub, JIRA, etc.
- Experience with client/server product releases/deployments of
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands WarnerMedia
is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and
distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of
talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through
its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros.,
TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network,
Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others. WarnerMedia, LLC and
its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified
candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical
disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship
status, military status, protected veteran status or any other
category protected by law. WarnerMedia, LLC and its subsidiaries
are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and
genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military
status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by
Keywords: WarnerMedia, Washington DC , QA Automation Engineer II - HBO Max, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!