Company: SOS International LLC
Posted on: May 6, 2021
OverviewSOSi is currently looking for an experienced TS/SCI
cleared Database Developer to join our team in Springfield,
- Develops content and maintains associated systems for agency
internal and/or external web sites, including sites hosted on
- Plans, designs, and performs content enhancements and/or
updates to websites.
- Recommends best practices, develops guidance and content
standards, and ensures best practices and quality standards are met
- Contributes to the design group's efforts to enhance the appeal
of the organization's online offerings.
- Designs the website to support the organization's strategies
and goals relative to external communications.
- Ensures websites are available to desired audience with
appropriate links and security designed into system and
- Provides advice on strategies to maximize available content on
- Installs, configures, operates, and advises on the acquisition
of multimedia equipment, and supporting media products.
- Provides technical support for meetings, conferences,
teleconferences, video-teleconferences, and multimedia projects
supporting public relations objectives and strategic objectives of
the government office.
- Provides remote-access training via video teleconferencing, and
- Plans, executes, directs, and edits multi-media project
productions in support of government customer task requirements and
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or the equivalent years
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in Database
Multi-Media web development.
- An Active in-scope TS/SCI.
- Experience with Oracle.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with database programming.
- Experience with Access.
- Experience with designing, developing, and testing database
architecture in conjunction with other offices in an integrated
- Experience creating training documents for technology
transition into operations.
- Experience supporting a development of rapid solutions to
data-related technology problems and documenting new software
- Experience troubleshooting and analysis.Preferred
- Experience with translate Aeronautical, Topographical,
Maritime, and Geomatics business rules from SQLs statements and
plain language into a standardized format that is compatible with
adaptive technological solutions.
- Fluency in a foreign language desired but not required.Working
- This position is typical for an office environment.Job
Locations US-VA-SpringfieldJob Post Information* : Posted Date 1
month ago (3/19/2021 4:01 PM)ID 2021-4598Category Information
TechnologyLocation : Location US-VA-SpringfieldClearance
Requirement Top Secret/SCIJob Requires Relocation No
Keywords: SOS International LLC, Washington DC , Database Developer, Other , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!