Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Staff Officer
Company: Calhoun International
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Analytic Enabling - Washington, DC - Full Time Job Description
About Us: Calhoun International is a Professional Services company
providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges
from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on
intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations,
information systems training, and knowledge management services
among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with
employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and
overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or
national origin. Responsibilities:
- The contractor shall perform the following GEOINT Staff Officer
duties at the expert/senior/full performance level:
- Provide the functional support required to maximize the Army's
ability to balance GEOINT current and future readiness.
- Interpret higher authority direction, command guidance, and
strategies to accomplish the Director DAMI-OI priorities as
reflected in the operational goals and missions.
- Support the Army's sensor-to-shooter campaign of learning to
develop new GEOINT Concepts of Operation (CONOPS), Tactics,
Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs), and Tasking, Collection,
Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TCPED) architectures,
and integrate Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/MI),
- Provide verbal and written recommendations for General
Officer/Senior Executive Service level audiences on multi-year
projects, doctrine, and policies that will affect the entire
- Review and provide recommended positions on Department of
Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC) GEOINT-related
requirement documents, plans, and strategies.
- Work with members of the Army's Intelligence, Surveillance, and
Reconnaissance (ISR) Task Force, G-2 Science & Technology Advisor,
Army GEOINT Office team, Army Futures Command, and Army TENCAP
prior to submission as the approved position of the Office of the
Deputy Chief of Staff, G-2, as required.
- Conduct senior level research, analysis, development, and
coordination of GEOINT-related strategy, policy, doctrine, and
requirements at the IC, DoD, Service, and Command levels.
- Advance IC, DoD, and interagency policy formulations on GEOINT
issues while ensuring AGO and Army authorities, concerns, and
equities are accurately represented.
- Conduct research to support and provide strategic and
conceptual guidance on GEOINT-related issues to Army and IC
- Conduct novel and systematic analyses of the tasking,
collection, exploitation, processing, and dissemination of
- Conduct data assembly and analysis; prepare draft documents and
presentations at the expert level; and properly coordinate work
among HQDA/AGO staff sections, project team members, and other
- Provide support to Army, DoD, and IC GEOINT issues through
interaction and collaboration with appropriate mission
- Advise and support advancement of key GEOINT projects, ensuring
proper agency coordination is completed in a timely and effective
manner, primarily with the Army Task Management Tool (TMT) and the
Joint Staff Action Process (JSAP). Requirements:
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Must have high proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and the Army Task Management Tool.
- Minimum Experience: At least twelve (12x) years of experience
as a Geospatial Intelligence Analyst (Army preferred).
- Experience as a staff action officer on the ARSTAF or a similar
level at a DOD or IC organization/agency. Security Clearance:
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance. Bonus Points:
- Broad understanding of Army GEOINT and Army Space programs,
goals, and objectives.
- Excellent communication (writing, briefing) and analytical
Keywords: Calhoun International, Washington DC , Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Staff Officer, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!