Chief of party
Company: United Nations International Children's Emergency
Posted on: April 10, 2021
You are here: Home / Indonesia / Chief of party at Chemonics,
Indonesia Chemonics is currently seeking applications from the
eligible applicants for the post of Chief of party in Indonesia.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the
world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more
independent lives. Key Job Responsibilities The Chief of party will
perform the following functions-
- Provide leadership, management, and technical direction for the
project and serve as the primary liaison with USAID on strategic,
managerial, and technical matters, including responsibility for
making key decisions and solving programmatic problems in a timely
- Oversee all contractual and budgetary aspects of program
- Represent Chemonics professionally to USAID, the host country
government, local partners, and other program stakeholders
- Ensure that work plan, M&E, and reporting efforts are
aligned with contract requirements and objectives and maximize
- Build and lead an adaptive team to monitor and modify project
initiatives and ensure technically sound and politically savvy
activities are implemented effectively.
- Ensure the activity meets high standards for performance and
integrity that comply with applicable regulations and Chemonics
- Establish and maintain relationships with sub-national and
local government officials, local partners, civil society and
community leaders, and other development partners and USAID
implementers. Eligibility Criteria Applicant must have:
- Advanced Degree in fisheries biology, fisheries management,
coastal resource management, marine biodiversity conservation,
coastal livelihoods, or relevant technical area.
- Minimum 10 year's technical experience in some or all the
following technical areas natural resource management and
governance, fisheries management, marine protected area management,
biodiversity conservation, community-based natural resource
management and community co-management, coastal livelihoods, and
private sector partnerships and sustainable seafood supply
- Experience working with counterparts at various levels in a
- Experience in Indonesia is highly desirable.
- Experience in South or Southeast Asia is strongly
- Demonstrate leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Proven leadership in the design, management, implementation,
and monitoring and evaluation of donor-funded programs.
- USAID Chief of Party experience is strongly preferred, or other
management experience (e.g., as deputy chief of party, technical
lead, project director, regional or country director).
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills in English
are required, competency in Bahasa Indonesia preferred. How to
Apply Applicants must submit applications through online process.
Office 1018 1060 Broadway,
Albany New York 12204 USA Unless otherwise specified, this website
is not affiliated to any of the organizations mentioned above in
any manner. The material provided here is solely for informational
purposes only without any warranty. Visitors are advised to use it
at their own discretion. Read the full disclaimer here .
Keywords: United Nations International Children's Emergency , Washington DC , Chief of party, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!