Quality Assurance Specialist II
Company: TI Verbatim Consulting (TIVC)
Posted on: April 10, 2021
- CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
Position Title: Quality Assurance Specialist II
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Washington D.C.
Work Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
TI Verbatim Consulting's (TIVC) mission is to implement lasting
workplace, staffing, and business support solutions in federal
government and commercial environments. TIVC believes its customers
deserve more than just a "One Size Fits All" approach. We improve
the workplace using culture assessment to inform leadership and
ignite culture optimization. We bridge language divides through
culturally accurate translation and interpretation. We provide
excellence, ethics, collaboration, and flexibility in all our
staffing services to "Help People Work Better Together."
TIVC is a Hispanic, woman owned small business and is certified by
the Department of Veteran's Affairs as a Service-Disabled Veteran
Owned Small Business and the U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce as an
Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business. TIVC is a
participant in the Small Business Administration's 8(a) Business
2.0 Duties And Responsibilities
TIVC is growing! We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance
Specialist II to join our team. The QA Specialist is responsible
for supporting quality assurance and configuration management
programs and audits.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality
assurance/configuration management programs in support of a variety
of software, hardware, and services.
- Establish standards for life cycle, documentation, development
methods, testing, and maintenance.
- Develop and define major and minor characteristics of
quality/configuration management (including metrics and scoring
parameters) and determine requisite quality control/configuration
management resources required.
- Conduct or participate in formal and informal reviews at
predetermined points throughout the system life cycle.
- Serve as liaison between Program Management and other
functional groups to resolve issues regarding quality
- Review and evaluate software products and services for
adherence to government directives, standards, and guidelines.
- Provide task direction and guidance to less experienced team
members (as necessary).
- Support and participate in the organization's Continual
Improvement Program to conform to ISO 9001:2015 requirements by
complying with the Quality Policy and procedures and meeting QMS
- Understand the implications of not conforming to QMS
- Other duties as assigned.
3.1 EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Engineering, Business, Project Management, or a related
- 6 years of experience supporting quality assurance and
configuration management programs and audits.
- Relevant experience with financial management systems.
3.3 Knowledge And Skills
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of program and project
- IT Governance Best Practices.
4.0 Physical And Safety Requirements
- Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Sitting, bending, standing, walking, 8 hours per day.
- Able to lift 20 lbs.
- At a minimum, must have a favorably completed NACLC or T3 or
T3R equivalent investigation (Secret Clearance preferred).
- Attention to detail.
- Produce error-free work.
- Make sure that customer comes first.
- Self-starter who thinks of innovative, faster ways to
- Flexible and able to adapt to our dynamic environment.
- Work with minimal supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: TI Verbatim Consulting (TIVC), Washington DC , Quality Assurance Specialist II, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!