Company: Latitude Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) position requires fully
cleared individuals with an extensive range of experience that
includes the development of complex technical training using
interactive synchronous and asynchronous eLearning, instructor-led
courses, and blended learning solutions. Active Secret Clearance
- ISDs work with the multidisciplinary team to rapidly and
effectively design and develop custom training solutions to meet
the time-critical needs of our customers.
- ISD candidates have knowledge of the latest evidence-based
training methods for complex learning (e.g., adaptive expertise,
inductive teaching and learning models),--as--well as innovative
approaches to performance support.
- ISD candidates must have knowledge of and experience applying
the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation
(ADDIE) Instructional Systems Design model; this includes
experience conducting thorough data gathering, analysis, and
development of measurable learning objectives mapped to Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities (KSA) and/or Job Qualification Standards
- ISDs direct the training design and work closely with content
developers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to clarify complex
concepts, ensure accuracy of content, and develop instructionally
sound training solutions that best meet the learning needs of the
- ISDs also works closely with graphic artists and multi-media
developers in designing and developing templates, graphics,
animations, videos, and other training solutions.
- ISDs are responsible for producing deliverables that include
but are not limited to: Project Schedules, Needs Assessment
Reports, Design Plan Documents, Course Outlines, Storyboards,
Instructor Guides, Student Guides, Video Scripts, Style Guides, and
supporting Resources and Job Aids.
- ISDs use a variety of technologies, techniques, and tools that
include but are not limited to: XML, HTML, Confluence, Microsoft
Office, Audacity, Camtasia Studio 8, Adobe Captivate, and custom
solutions to support the creation of learning solutions.
- Senior ISDs are familiar with a variety of learning management
system (LMS) applications that are used both in government and
commercial spaces. Qualifications
- Extensive experience working with subject matter experts to
ensure technical accuracy of instructional content.
- Extensive knowledge of adult learning methods, the ADDIE model,
and a variety of technologies, techniques and tool (e.g. Learning
Management Systems and the latest version of Captivate) to support
the creation of eLearning solutions.
Keywords: Latitude Inc., Washington DC , Training Specialist, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!