International Shipments Lead
Company: PAE Government Services Inc.
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
World International Shipments LeadPAE seeks an International
Shipments Lead with Intermediate knowledge of US Customs and Border
Protection (USCBP), Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS), and working
knowledge with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and
Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and the Foreign Trade
Regulations (FTR). DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support compliance with US and foreign export regulations in
the conduct of program execution, and related international
- Assist with implementing international trade compliance
policies, procedures and work instructions
- Responsible for ensuring products are properly imported and
exported in accordance with established corporate policies and
procedures and in compliance with U.S. Customs, Foreign Trade, U.S.
Department of Commerce and U.S. Department of State
- Process import and export transactions (SED, CI, P/L, AES
filing, etc.) as assigned for International shipments
- Support the Shipments Team when necessary for preparation of
import and export documents as required.
- Ensure proper use and administration of approved import/export
licenses, exemptions, exceptions.
- Work with Manager to manage resources to support business
- Ensure Electronic Export Information is properly completed for
U.S. operations; monitor ACE reports, periodically assess
transactions and ensure corrections and updates are properly
completed for the businesses.
- Ensure import and export transaction records are properly
managed in accordance with PAE recordkeeping process. Monitor
temporary import and export transactions to comply with
authorization terms and conditions.
- Ability to classify products with HTS/SCHB codes.
- Tracks status of import/export transactions to ensure U.S.
- Able to apply correct Incoterms to manage risk/responsibilities
for each transaction.
- Work with approved Freight Forwarders to ensure all
documentation necessary to ship product is in accordance with
Contracts and/or Customer Purchase Order.
- Experience with ERP and OCR/EASE Export systems.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned. REQUIREMENTS
Degree in International Business or associated discipline or
equivalent experience 5 years international and domestic traffic
experience.--Knowledge of Foreign Trade Regulations, Harmonized
Tariff Schedule, Export Administration Regulations and
International Traffic in Arms Regulations required.--Knowledge and
experience with importing and exporting commerce and defense
articles.Ability to work both independently and in teams.--This
position is very detail oriented and requires good analytical and
problem-solving skills to assist with a variety of export
compliance and logistics issues.--Must possess excellent written
and oral communication skills.PAE is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal
opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color,
sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's
status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family
structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or
information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so
long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or
without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category
under federal, state, or local law.EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the
Law Poster Supplement For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the
world's toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast
solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than
20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70
countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support
services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our
headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at
pae.com. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and
let us know the nature of your request and your contact
information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a
Keywords: PAE Government Services Inc., Washington DC , International Shipments Lead, Other , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!