Urgently need Scrum Master Project Manager Falls Church, VA
Company Description A Few Words About UsIntegrated Resources,
Inc is a premier staffing firm recognized as one of the tri-states
most well-respected professional specialty firms. IRI has built its
reputation on excellent service and integrity since its inception
in 1996. Our mission centers on delivering only the best quality
talent, the first time and every time. We provide quality resources
in four specialty areas: Information Technology (IT), Clinical
Research, Rehabilitation Therapy and Nursing.
Job Description I came across your resume. I have an immediate
opportunity with our direct client. Following is the position
details. Please let me know if you are available/interested so we
can further discuss this position. Also email me your resume and
contact number where I can call.
Title: Project Management Specialist
Duration: 6 months (Temp to hire)
Remote OK with travel
• Manages large sized projects with high complexity at one or
• Performs project planning, tracking and oversight to ensure
project(s) are completed on schedule and within budget.
• Oversees the ongoing review of project(s) status. Create
Project Definition, schedule, budget, Resource Plan and Project
• Presents to client and other appropriate parties to gain
• Hold project team meetings, engage and manage team members
from multiple organizations, vendors and subcontractors, obtain
vendor/subcontractor quotes, engage vendors/subcontractors and
release project team resources.
• Oversee project deliverables to ensure performance to schedule
and budget are met.
• Analyze actual dollars spent to planned dollars.
• Evaluate actual hours performed to planned hours and
deliverables to the quality expectations. Exercise change process
against the project objective, update project deliverables and
obtain acceptance from identified project stakeholders. Hold
project and acceptance reviews. Ensure issues are resolved.
• Agile Scrum Master PMs are required to complete the Agile
Service Now development required to release the next generation of
the Service Management Services and Service Desk/Work Management
Offering's, and to perform the initial Service Now development
required for the initial release of the Service Integration and
Management (SIAM) & Service Community Offerings.
• This development includes both updates to the CSC Service Now
Global Blue Print and to the required standard integrations from/to
• Need someone with project management experience and the
ability to run agile scrums.
• Preferred that they have knowledge of JIRA (or another tool
• Need someone full time with Facilitates the Scrum process
• Creates an environment conducive to team self-organization
• Captures empirical data to adjust forecasts
• Shields the team from external interference and distractions
to keep it in group flow (a.k.a. the zone) Enforces time boxes
• Keeps Scrum artifacts visible
• Has no management authority over the team
• Has a leadership role There is expected to be at least 4
SCRUMs running at any one time and we need someone who can drive at
least 2 of these if not more (someone who others can learn from),
who can organize the scrums, run the calls, write the notes
(documenting issues/obstacles and working to remove obstacles) and
ensure JIRA details are maintained.
Qualifications • Bachelor's Degree with 7+ years’
Additional Information Kind Regards
Integrated Resources, Inc.
Direct Line : 732-429-1920 Ext 301
Gold Seal JCAHO Certified ™ for Health Care Staffing
“INC 5000’s FASTEST GROWING, PRIVATELY HELD COMPANIES” (8th Year
in a Row)
Urgently need Scrum Master Project Manager