Associate - Herbology (Temp)
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Herbology is an inviting family of hometown cannabis dispensaries
where passionate associates connect customers to the most trusted
and effective cannabis products for their lifestyle. We offer a
curated selection of high-quality products, personalized service,
and a warm, welcoming vibe that invites people to stay longer and
return often. In addition to selling trusted products, we host a
wide range of wellness and educational events to help our customers
live a safe, healthy lifestyle. We're always looking for new talent
to join our team and to move our growing industry forward.
We are looking for a customer service-oriented and driven candidate
to join one of our many dispensaries. This associate is a
motivated, friendly and passionate team member who assists in every
day-to-day responsibility throughout the retail space. The is a
person who strives provide a genuine experience to customers with
professionalism, poise and patience. A passion for cannabis coupled
with a strong adherence to protocol and compliance are a must for
this role. The associate will support the retail operations by
keeping working areas in a clean and orderly.
- Train for and adapt to several roles in the dispensary to meet
day-to-day requirements: greeting fellow staff and customers,
waiting room service, checkout service and sanitary management are
areas of proficiency.
- Maintain an overall clean and organized environment to assist
fellow staff members
- Assist team members with preorders or curb side pick
- Adhere to and promote a culture of compliance as it pertains to
state and company regulations.
- Assist and support team members with positivity and proactivity
in all day-to-day matters.
- Managing time and respecting protocol under fast-paced retail
conditions are a must.
- Respect rules, guidelines and company standards at all
- Familiarity with ----MD Medical Cannabis Program rules and
- Ability to acquire a state credential by passing required
background check and any other requirement listed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff members and
- Efficacy with technology and point of sale systems.
- A fundamental understanding of cannabinoids and their effects
on the body is preferred.
- Customer service and/or retail experience.
- A passion for cannabis that is translatable to a diverse group
of ages, ethnicities and professionals.
- Arranges and maintains boxes and product in a neat and orderly
- Cleans lint, dust, and sanitizes high touch point areas of the
dispensary from counters displays and racking
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms,
corridors, and other work areas as needed
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed or warranted, by
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Support and contribute to the overall goals of the
- Takes initiative and works well independently.
- Able to meet goals under tight time constraints.
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external
customers and management.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization.
At Herbology, we are committed to improving the quality of our
patients' lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis
dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing
health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff
is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with
great respect and compassion. Besides dispensing medicine, we also
provide a wide range of holistic services designed to help patients
maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain.
Herbology provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.
Keywords: Herbology, Washington DC , Associate - Herbology (Temp), Other , Gaithersburg, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!