Company: MAG Aerospace
Posted on: February 16, 2020
At MAG, we provide and enable real-time situational awareness to
help our customers make the world smaller and safer. We are laser
focused on serving our customers by providing technical expertise,
operational excellence, and flawless execution. Relentlessly driven
by our dedication to service and performance, we have become the
leading independent provider of manned/unmanned full-spectrum
outsourced ISR services in the world. Our success is due entirely
to the high caliber of employees we recruit, hire, and retain. At
MAG, we look for individuals who thrive in a high-performance
environment where challenges are the norm and success is
expected.Position SummaryWe are looking for a skilled accounts
receivable clerk to provide financial, administrative and clerical
services to a growing firm in the government contracting industry.
Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency
of operations, creation and processing of project invoicing,
tracking and monitoring of incoming payments, as well as verifying
and posting receipts. Posts customer payments by recording cash,
checks, and credit card transactions. Maintains detailed records
concerning invoices, debits, and credits.Include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Processes project invoicing to customers in coordination with
project management teams.
- Consolidate invoicing backup to support billed values and
- Works with project management teams to reconcile and correct
any project or invoicing discrepancies to facilitate improved
company cash flow and customer relations.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit
- Monitors aged and outstanding receivable invoices in support of
accounting balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintains invoicing records.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and
investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer
service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized invoicing deductions by entering
- Resolves collections issues by examining customer payment
plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with
project management teams.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.Minimum Education and Experience
- Previous government contracting experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Excel, Outlook and other general computer
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external
- 0 - 5 years of relivent experience in Accounts Recievible
- Must be able to work well in a team enviorment MAG Aerospace
(MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is
committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse
candidates to apply to our positions.All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.Click below for the EEO is The
Law and Federal Contractor Poster
Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application
process that is accessible to all, including individuals with a
disability, by offering an alternative way to apply for job
openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot
otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or
need for accommodation.MAG provides reasonable accommodation to
applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities
Act (ADA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the
Vietnam-Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and
certain state and/or local laws.If you need assistance due to a
disability, please contact MAG Aerospace Recruiting
at:Applicant.Assist@magaero.com or call (703) 376-8993ID: 2020-2142
Work Region: CONUS Clearance: None External Company Name: MAG
Areospace External Company URL: www.magaero.com Business Unit: 110
- Enterprise Support
Keywords: MAG Aerospace, Washington DC , AR Specialist, Other , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!