Business Process Reengineer
Company: TAD PGS, Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Business Process ReengineerCategory: IT/TechnicalDescription: We
have an outstanding career opportunity for aBusiness Process
Reengineerto join a leading Company located in the Washington,
DCsurrounding area.* Candidate must possess an active Public Trust.
* Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to
- Responsible for business process reengineering including
distillation of customer ideas into both as-is and to-be workflows
and process recommendations.
- Deliver ideas and recommendations as well as to achieve buy-in
for a fundamental redesign of core business processes to achieve
dramatic improvements in productivity, cycle times and
- Responsible for documenting the business processes alignment
with the IT modernization efforts, developing government
deliverables on a regular basis, and synthesizing ideas into
high-level graphics that will be used to brief business
stakeholders and senior executives.
- Responsible for helping the government transition from outdated
and underutilized processes and technologies to high volume
transactional processes in a paperless future state, through
multiple product offerings including demand management, case
management, document management, and data exchanges.Basic Hiring
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, IT, or related
- 5+ years of experience providing Business Process Reengineering
on projects as a consultant.
- Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of current processes and
collaborate to make improvements.
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma, business process maps, and the
development of As-Is and To-Be process flows.
- Strong Microsoft Visio, Project, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt+ certification.Desired
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with case management systems' modernization.
- Demonstrated mastery of enterprise-level reports, tools, and
- Experience supporting Federal government programs.Company
Description: TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure,
reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S.
Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their
prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS,
INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that
government agencies and prime contractors both demand and
deserve.TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum
of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those
contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and
the highest levels of security clearance.VEVRAA Federal Contractor
/ Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected
Veterans/DisabilityLocation: Washington , DCMinimum Experience
(yrs): 5Required Education: Associates Degree
Keywords: TAD PGS, Inc., Washington DC , Business Process Reengineer, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!