(ISDEP 3WX) DevOps Engineer
Company: PCI Strategic Management, Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2020
(ISDEP 3WX) DevOps Engineer
Location: Washington, DC
Clearance: Top Secret with SCI eligibility
# of vacancies: 2
PCI is seeking a DevOps Engineer to support our Department of
Homeland Security operations located at Nebraska Avenue in
* Identify, assess, install, configure, assist with accreditation,
provision and maintain DevSecOps tools in AWS/Azure
* Automate processes to enable greater speed and scale
* Engineer automation solutions within DevSecOps.
* Implement continuous build, integration, deployment and
infrastructure as code systems.
* Continually review and recommend improvement to operational
process and procedures.
* Implement and manage standard tools and services for automated
test for each environment.
* Design, develop and support cloud engineering change management
* Facilitates the release of more reliable apps faster and more
* Build and operate fast and scalable workflows to get applications
into the cloud in a more secure and cost-effective manner.
* Deploy and configure daily builds and troubleshoot failed
* Communicate with developers, information security professionals,
and project managers to continually improve development and
* Work with developers to support and troubleshoot
* Design and build automation solutions for the environment for
application source, deploy pipeline, and configuration management
* Identify application development, build, and deployment
activities that can be automated.
* BS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline from
an accredited college or university and ten (10) to fourteen (14)
years of progressive experience, or;
* MS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline, and
eight (8) to twelve (12) years of progressive experience, or;
* Ph.D. degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline
and four (4) to seven (7) years of progressive experience.
* Require demonstrated technical expertise in computer system
* Minimum 5 years of experience of Linux and/or Windows
administration, including system designs, configurations,
maintenance, upgrades and administration.
* Demonstrated strong programming skills using a preferred
language, for example, python, ruby, java, nodejs, or similar
* Hands on working experience on DevOps essential tools like
Docker, Kubernetes, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Sonar
* Configuration Management (Chef and/or Ansible)
* Experience with AWS technologies (S3, EC2, ELB, Subnet/AZ, IAM,
KMS, CloudWatch, Lambda)
* CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins: 2 years experience
* Experience with enterprise monitoring tools including Splunk and
* Experience creating cloud infrastructure as code using Terraform
* Excellent user interface / interpersonal / written and verbal
* The ability to operate in a team environment consisting of both
internal and external members, co-workers and customers
* Experience in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of
both open-source licensed and Commercial-off-the-Shelf software
* Experience with CI/CD tools such as Teamcity, Jenkins, AWS
* Experience with DevOps-related utilities including Bitbucket,
Nexus, Consul, and Artifactory
* Experience with infrastructure automation testing following CI/CD
practices including liniting with foodcritic and rubocop, unit test
with chef-spec and integration test with in-spec
* Experience with JUnit, Mocah Jess and other testing tools
* Preferred Qualifications (desired but not required):
* General understanding of Java and related tools (maven, flyway,
tomcat and EMS)
* Ability to perform defect root cause analysis and provide
* Ability to use a variety of open source technologies and cloud
* Scripting experience with shell or python or ruby
* Enterprise Docker expertise
* Experience with CM tools. Chef is preferred
DevOps, Software Developer/Engineer
PCI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity
and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identify, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Keywords: PCI Strategic Management, Inc., Washington DC , (ISDEP 3WX) DevOps Engineer, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!