Primavera (P6) Program Scheduler, Mid-Level/Senior - FAA
Company: Cobec Consulting
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Position: Primavera (P6) Program Scheduler, Mid-Level/Senior
Location: Cobec Site - Washington, DC (prefer local candidates over
full-time remote candidates)
This position will provide experienced program scheduling support
to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Years of Relevant Experience
The position requires 5+ years of relevant experience in a
planning, PMO and process improvement role with Primavera P6.
Essential Job Functions
The following duties are normal for this position. The omission of
specific statements of duties does not exclude them from this
position if the work is similar, related, and/or a logical
assignment for this position. Other duties may be required and
* Proficient in Primavera 6 (P6) EPPM to create resources loaded
schedules based on input from project managers and design layouts,
filters and reports within the tool.
* Implement consistent planning, scheduling, and resource
management processes to meet varying project sizes, scope, and
* Experience in preparing, maintaining and progressing a schedule
using the CPM methodology on Primavera P6 client software
* Identify, monitor, and status project control milestones
* Develop what-if scenarios and Identify schedule risks and the
potential impact to the project's/portfolio s objectives
* Thorough understanding of project scheduling fundamentals like
critical path analysis and resource analysis
* Ability to analyze data in reports and understand its impact on
* Experience in working with the business defining schedule process
improvements and translating needs into schedule requirements and
long-term Project Plans.
* Document and control changes and revisions to the schedule
* Prepare presentation charts and reports and participate in
* Routinely monitor the integrity of the schedule utilizing
schedule health check software and compliance with the DCMA
14-point assessment criteria.
* Primavera EPPM 16.1 or greater is preferred
* Data Conversion of MSP and Excel to Primavera P6 projects
* Compliance with all relevant GAO-16-89G, Schedule Assessment
Guide: Best Practices for Project Schedules
* Occasional travel required as needed by client/s and/or
Bachelor s degree required.
Master s degree is a plus and may count as additional years of
* Demonstrated technical proficiency in Primavera EPPM 16.1 or
greater is required.
* Demonstrated technical proficiency in Microsoft Project.
* Demonstrated experience in leading project planning efforts.
* Strong analytical, computer and good interpersonal skills.
* Experience in project schedule analysis software, such as
Steelray Project Analyzer is desired.
* Experience with, or understanding of, at least one Earned Value
Management engine (such as Deltek Cobra) is desired.
* Understanding all relevant GAO-16-89G, Schedule Assessment Guide:
Best Practices for Project Schedules
Must be a US citizen or a legal resident for three of the past five
Must meet eligibility requirements for a US Public Trust security
Occasional travel required as needed by client/s and/or company
Cobec Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran status or any other status protected by
federal, state and local law. Join our team!
Keywords: Cobec Consulting, Washington DC , Primavera (P6) Program Scheduler, Mid-Level/Senior - FAA, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!