Real Estate Attorney
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Real Estate - 1800 Billable RequirementThis Jobot Job is hosted
by: Trey MattsonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $130,000 -
$145,000 per yearA bit about us:This is strong law firm in the
Maryland/DC Area, 1800 billable hours, hybrid office requirementWhy
- Provide comprehensive legal counsel on all aspects of
commercial real estate, including acquisitions, dispositions,
leasing, and financing.
- Draft, review, and negotiate various real estate documents,
including purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements,
development agreements, and closing documents.
- Advise clients on legal and regulatory issues related to
property development, zoning, and land use.
- Conduct due diligence reviews and provide risk assessment for
real estate transactions.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings, if necessary.
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and legislative
changes that may affect the real estate market.
- Collaborate with the legal team and other departments to ensure
the company's legal compliance in all real estate transactions.Job
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- License to practice law in the state.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Real Estate Attorney,
preferably in the commercial sector.
- Comprehensive understanding of Commercial Real Estate Law.
- Proven experience in drafting purchase agreements and
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Proficient in legal research and writing.
- Adept at building relationships with clients, team members, and
industry professionals. This is a unique opportunity for a
motivated and talented individual to be part of a dynamic team. If
you are passionate about real estate law and are eager to make a
significant impact on our organization and the community, we would
love to hear from you.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Washington DC , Real Estate Attorney, Legal , Kensington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!