Paralegal (Research Experience a Must)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Hybrid role in Annapolis, MD with a reputable growing CPA
firm!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brandon BaysAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $52,000 - $60,000 per yearA bit about us:Job Title:
ParalegalLocation: Annapolis, Maryland - onsite 2-4 days a week at
our office (we are flexible with this for the right candidate) We
are a dynamic and growing CPA firm with a nationwide presence in 25
states. We are looking to hire an experienced Paralegal who is
comfortable preparing legal documents, performing operational
tasks, and compiling case materials for our Lawyers and CPA's. Most
important for this role is having strong research experience
(codes, statues, mandates, etc.) and able to understand these rules
and able to apply them. The Paralegal is responsible for the
organization and upkeep of all the legal documentation and records
that our research team works with every day. The ideal candidate
must be extremely organized, and excellent at cataloging and
managing a large filing system. The Paralegal may also be asked
from time to time to perform clerical duties such as scheduling
calls, client communication, preparing legal memoranda, and
assisting in project management.Why join us?
- Competitive compensation (depending on professional
- 401(k) with automatic 3% contribution after one year of
- Health insurance coverage for employees
- Dental and vision insurance
- Daily breakfast and lunch provided by our in-house chefJob
DetailsRequirements, Desired Skills, and Qualifications:
- High school diploma required; associate's or bachelor's degree
in pre-law, administration, or related field preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and
Excel); strong scheduling and organizational skills are
- Comfortable handling highly confidential information.
- Strong critical thinking skills with a keen eye for accuracy
and attention to detail.
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to prioritize tasks
- Proven ability to handle wide range of clerical duties while
maintaining files and safeguarding highly confidential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A proactive approach to tasks and assignments, including
effective communication with supervisors ("Managing up").
- Willingness to ask questions for clarity and
understanding.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Washington DC , Paralegal (Research Experience a Must), Legal , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!