Posted on: September 19, 2023
Litigation Paralegal Position w/ Prestigious Law Firm in DC!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Hayley ChristinaAre you a fit? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:Top
National Litigation Law Firm Focusing on Business Litigation +
Employment Law!Why join us?
- Excellent benefits
- Career advancement
- Amazing culture
- Competitive salary
- Competent staff
- Supportive leadership
- Competitive 401(k)Job DetailsPrestigious law firm: [to be
disclosed]Job title: Litigation Paralegal Group: Litigation Support
Team Compensation: $65,000-100,000 [base salary]Location:
Washington, DC (hybrid) Job type: Direct-hire, hybrid, and
full-timeSend resumes to: email@example.com
- Perform factual research, shepardizing, trial prep, brief
editing, e-filing, and legal drafting.
- Draft, review, and analyze routine legal documents as requested
- Cite checking, scheduling depositions, and assisting with trial
- Maintain pleadings, files, calendars, and other case material
in electronic databases.
- Gather and circulate case materials to the project team, as
- Arrange filings, mailings, and service of process with
appropriate courts, government agencies and other parties.
- Shepardizing and editing briefs to Blue Book standards and
applicable court rules.
- Prepare for and attend depositions, hearings, trials, and
arbitrations, as needed. Coordinate assembly of exhibits and
appendices for pleadings, witness materials, depositions, and
- Summarize deposition and trial exhibits and
transcripts.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Washington DC , Litigation Paralegal, Legal , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!