Intellectual Property Attorney
Company: Marina Sirras & Associates LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
JobID: 47931IP Litigation Attorney - Washington, D.C.
Our client, a top firm, seeks an Intellectual Property litigation
attorney with pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical experience to join
its Life Sciences practice. Candidates will be considered in any of
the firm's offices located in the northeast (NY, PA, NJ, CT),
southeast (DC, GA, FL, MD, DE), south (TX), and west coast (CA, NV)
Qualified candidates have 2-5 years of IP litigation experience in
a life science discipline.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and
collegial environment IP team, named as a Top 10 Law Firm for
- 2-5 years of IP litigation experience in a life science
- Well-versed in pharmaceutical IP analysis with litigation
- Familiarity with IP strategies and prior art searching for
trade secret, patent estate, and lifecycle management strategies in
protecting FDA-approved drug products, for both pre-litigation
analysis and active litigation
- B.S. or advanced degree in the life sciences or related
- JD received with excellent academic credentials
- USPTO admission (preferred)
- Admission in good standing to the relevant state bar
Only qualified candidates will be considered. All applications must
include a resume.
Keywords: Marina Sirras & Associates LLC, Washington DC , Intellectual Property Attorney, Legal , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!