Jr. Software Quality Assurance Engineer and Tester
Company: Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Jr. Software Quality Assurance Engineer and Tester for U.S.
Envision your future making a difference in our nation. Preferred
Systems Solutions is dedicated to serving the U.S. Federal
Government. We develop and deliver innovative solutions to
increasingly complex problems.
We are currently seeking Junior Level Software Quality Assurance
Engineer and Testers to support our federal client in Arlington,
As a Jr. Software Quality Assurance Engineer and Tester supporting
our U.S. Government client, you ll:
Develops and executes software manuals and automates test plans in
order to identify software problems and their causes; Implements
automated test cases as part of automated continuous
integration/continuous deployment toolchains.
BENEFITS YOU LL ENJOY
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* 401(k) and company-funded life insurance
* Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
* Financial rewards for employee referrals
* Tuition and training assistance
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY
* Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis.
* Very good pay and organized fun events for employees.
* [I get] schedule flexibility that allows me to meet my family's
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by
being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team
of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed
at exceeding our customer s expectations. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA
Skills & Technologies
Selenium, HP Application Life Cycle Management, or other test
* 0-2 years experience in the following:
* Experience with the creation of test cases, test suites,
requirements matrices, and end-of-test reports
* Experience in developing automated test scripts with industry
tools, including Selenium, HP Application LifeCycle Management, or
other test Management tools
* Experience with contributing to the delivery of automated testing
plans, performance test plans, test reports, User acceptance
testing (UAT) plans, traceability matrices, and other testing
* Experience with analyzing and documenting software test
* Experience with Agile SDLC and the integration of automated
testing into a CI/CD pipeline
* Experience with developing performance test scripts and scenarios
using industry tools, including HP
* LoadRunner or performance Center, JMeter, or other similar
* BS degree
ENGAGE YOUR EXPERTISE
Utilize your expertise for the mission ahead.
[This is a] wonderful company to work for and the management truly
care about their employees.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is
* Back Share
Keywords: Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc., Washington DC , Jr. Software Quality Assurance Engineer and Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Arlington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!