Full Stack Java Developer
Company: Capgemini Government Solutions
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Full Stack Java Developer
Capgemini Government Solutions is looking for a Full Stack Java
developer to join our National Security and Defense team in the DC
metro area. The Full Stack Java Developer will be responsible for
designing, developing, and implementing web-based Java
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and
grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial
team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS
capabilities to serve our clients.
As a Full Stack Java Developer, you will:
* Develop application features using Angular, Java and MongoDB,
Oracle or other relational and non-schema databases.
* Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software within a project
scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance
* Manage self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or
implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level
* Design large software components under the supervision of a
* Develop and execute an Accepted Test Driven Development (ATDD)
approach to ensure software quality.
* Acquiring knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and
technology with a focus on pragmatic application to
business-focused software solutions through initiative and
* US Citizenship is required.
* Eligibility to obtain and maintain Government Security
* BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Engineering, Business or other related field or 5 years of IT
* 3+ years of work experience developing in Java and J2EE (full
* Experience in-
* Developing java web servers (SOAP or RESTFul) using the Open
source frameworks, i.e., Axis, CXF, and JAX-WS.
* Developing in XML technologies, i.e., XML, XSD, XSL and JAXB,
* Developing Front end technologies such as Angular 2.0+, HTML,
* Testing frameworks JUnit/TestNG.
* Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
* An active Public Trust clearance.
* Experience using agile project management tool like JIRA or
* Knowledge of Automated Test Driven Development (ATDD) tools such
as Selenium, Protractor, Jasmin, and Cucumber.
* Experience developing in Cloud and DevOps environment.
* Experience in or exposure to CI/CD tools such as Ansible and
* Ability to work under challenging deadlines and constraints to
successfully deliver client solutions.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital
transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to
address the entire breadth of client s opportunities in the
evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its
strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise,
Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions
through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini
is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology
comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of
200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017
global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government
Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused
on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the
following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit,
Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in
the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender
identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Capgemini Government Solutions, Washington DC , Full Stack Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!