Sr. Automation Tester
Company: Enterprise Information Services
Posted on: April 19, 2019
Number of Openings: 1
Experienced Sr. Automation Tester required to support United States
Patent Trademark Office IT programs in their ongoing enhancement of
applications and development of new applications including the use
of open source products in a continuous integration model. The
Tester will provide programming test support for .NET development
with strong C#, VB, and ASP.NET development skills. Working with a
team they will support the translation of functional and technical
system requirements. They will also support integration and user
acceptance testing (UAT). Candidate will be expected to
conduct/participate in peer reviews and assist team members with
* The Sr. Automation Tester will be a critical part of the team
developing new automation frameworks and solution sets using
multiple tools including a focus on open source products.
* Identify the hardware, software and tools necessary to support
the test automation effort.
* Participate in identifying and monitoring risks related to
creating, modifying and maintaining automated test framework and
* Design, develop and execute reusable test cases and procedures
based on requirements relevant to automated test planning and
* Identify, create and secure test data as necessary.
* Setup and perform demonstrations of automated test software.
* Analyze test results, provide recommendations, assist in
researching and provide solutions to issues that may arise.
* Use existing resources/knowledge to add, modify, or enhance
previously recorded automated scripts.
* Create required test documentation including Test Plans, Test
Reports and white papers where necessary.
* Create, monitor and verify Test Problem Reports.
* Ensure that test conclusions and recommendations are fully
supported by test results.
* Provide peer review team deliverables and support product
* Ensure project managers are fully informed of test status and
deviations from documented requirements.
* BS + 10 years relevant experience, additional year s relevant
experience may be substituted for education requirements.
* Successful candidate will have experiences in Agile
development/test efforts and be proficient, including appropriate
experience, training and expertise in the planning, execution,
documentation and reporting of test results.
* Demonstrated experience in direct Agile/SCRUM test concepts,
methodologies and practices, desirable experience with continuous
* Demonstrated experience in establishing automation testing
frameworks, developing code, and supporting key-word/table-based
* Demonstrated skills in the areas of system test planning,
implementation of best testing methodologies, system test
execution, compliance for test documentation, providing consistent
quality test metrics across the disciplines of functional testing
(i.e., SAT, Interoperability, Test Automation and Performance
* Experience with test tools such as Selenium, GEB, Gherkin,
Cucumber, Spock, Groovy Scripting, Rally, HP Load Runner, defect
tracking software and others
* Experience with database designs and interfaces between
* Minimum of five (5) or more years of client server using C#, VB
* Minimum of four (4) years' experience working within a software
development lifecycle methodology (e.g. ITIL, CMMI, SDLC)
* Demonstrate strong independent problem solving, troubleshooting,
analytical and conceptual skills, and be able to manage multiple
tasks and meet scheduled dates
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, including
demonstrated ability to conceptualize, write and deploy written
processes and procedures in a collaborative environment.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse team environment
* Must be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust Suitability
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
* Prior Government experience
* Certification in Testing
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Enterprise Information Services, Washington DC , Sr. Automation Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Alexandria, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!