DevOps Technical Coach
Company: NuEducation Incorporated
Posted on: February 15, 2019
At Nueducation, we had a great 2018, and are expecting an even better 2019 and 2020. We've experienced a wonderful period of growth as the direct result of increased efficiency and productivity. As a result, we have really exciting open positions for those who are interested in expanding their skills and advancing their career. A dream opportunity! Forward thinking Federal Government Agency project at a metro-accessible location in Downtown DC leveraging the latest technology while working with bright and innovative DevOps, Cloud Infrastructure, and technical experts just like you. Are you looking to make a difference with your awesome technical skills to those who matter most? This project is for you; keep reading!Role description: This is a highly visible project across the agency. DevOps Evangelist will contribute to the successful implementation of an enterprise agile framework within the agency's enterprise. The DevOps/CI/CD coach will demonstrate extensive ability and provide hands-on learning in the use of Lean, Agile, and DevOps methods and technology tools. She/he will immerse themselves with agile teams and personify a pioneering spirit and apply innovative thinking in novel and unique situations. Coaching experience of some kind, Agile, DevOps, mentoring, required. About YOU:10+ or more years of experience as a DevOps Engineer leading and coaching in Agile environment with DevOps tools that can immediately make contributions to support the agency to achieve its goals and objectives via a variety of business and IT system solutions.Responsibilities:
- DevOps Evangelists will serve as coaches to facilitate consistency in Agile and DevOps culture and practices among teams in order to provide a more uniform agile experience for stakeholders and customers.
- Expertise in building team's technical capabilities, educate them in measuring success in Agile/DevOps environments
- And continuously identify and make recommendations leading to the agency's evolution to value delivery though agile and DevOps practices.
- Experience in providing support for ongoing enterprise process improvement, definition of new and updated processes, and evaluating experiments for enterprise wide adoption.
- Experience leading and managing teams.Deliverables:
- Document weekly status, progress, and lessons learned
- Provide technical coaching that promotes repeatable, sustainable and maintainable solutions for the continuous delivery of software.
- Provide strategic planning, develop and implement scalable, reliable, and resilient DevOps solutions to support the enterprise
- Analyze and support new and emerging technology such as clustering, scheduling, workload balancing, delivery and monitoring in cloud computing environments
- Assist in cloud strategy and migrations, Continuous Integration/Continuous
- Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline standards and implementations, and plan for transforming infrastructure into services enabling continuous delivery
- The team is greater than one person - we collaborate
- We're a learning company
- Failure is good, and success is even better
- We work hard and we're compensated equally
Keywords: NuEducation Incorporated, Washington DC , DevOps Technical Coach, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!