Company: Information International Associates, Inc.
Posted on: February 15, 2019
J2EE Developer - Alexandria, VA Job Responsibilities:
- A key member of a Development/maintenance team, participating in all aspects of the SDLC
- Oversees technical deliverables for development and maintenance projects through the SDLC, including validating the completeness of estimates, quality and accuracy of technical designs builds and implementation
- Document, develop, maintain and upgrade existing applications. modifying the Applications as required, based on the requirements
- Strong experience with J2EE technologies such as Core-Java, JSP, JPA, EJB 3.0, Websphere and Servlets.
- Strong J2EE Framework/ORM such as Struts and Hibernate
- Strong Web Services experience such as WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAXP, JAXB, XSLT, WS-Security, MTOM, SWA.
- Strong XML processing experience such as XSD, XPath, XSL, XSLT
- Strong UI experience, JQuery, Ajax, AngularJS, and OpenJPA
- Experience working in an Agile environment Required Skills:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience developing J2EE applications
- Excellent programming skills with JAVA, J2EE, Servlets, JSP/JSF, JUnit, & Maven.
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Batch Framework, Struts
- Ability to work with different teams that include business, support, and development to troubleshoot and deduce root cause of issues
- Must be able to take high-level requirements, ask questions, seek clarifications and get the job done
- Strong communication and collaboration skills - provided by Dice J2EE, Java, Servlets, JSP/JSF, JUnit and Maven, Spring, Struts
Keywords: Information International Associates, Inc., Washington DC , J2EE Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Alexandria, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!