Technical Writer Intern
Company: Rally Health
Posted on: February 15, 2019
At Rally Health we strive to put health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
We take pride in our culture, built on a deep and sincere drive to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating at every level. As our president and COO David Ko says, "We are a company that continuously innovates. It cannot end. It has to be in everything we do, which means that some of the things we're going to do are not going to work and that's okay. We're not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We're building something that follows consumers over their lifetime."
Want to gain experience working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment that is both competitive and fun? Well, today is your lucky day! Rally Health, part of the UnitedHealth Group portfolio of companies, is currently seeking a Technical Writer Intern in our Washington, DC office. This is an excellent opportunity for potential full-time employment upon graduation.
- Write team process documentation and style guides (involves interviewing team members, writing processes, circulating for review, revising and publishing)
- Update the Rally wiki with business process documentation
- Provide proofreading support
- Gathering and reporting on workflow metrics
- Analyze consumer insights data
- Complete qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Rising Junior or Senior pursuing a BA/BS degree in Business, Communications, English or another related field
- Familiarity with JIRA is helpful
- Collaborative spirit
- Familiarity with Google Enterprise (Gmail, Gcal, Google Docs, etc.)
- Strong social communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work confidently, both independently and in a team
- Naturally curious and creative: constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America's diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Keywords: Rally Health, Washington DC , Technical Writer Intern, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!