Company: Protask Inc
Posted on: December 9, 2018
This role can be remote, but must be local to Vienna, Virginia. No H1s or EADs. Cannot sponsor.Responsibilities:
- Lead, guide and advise project teams on Cloud and Linux best practices and design
- Provide technical leadership in architecture discipline & development of IT solutions
- Apply engineering principles to the advocacy, design and enhancement of systems
- Present clear, organized & concise information to audiences to enable business decisions
- Perform engineering tasks/assignments in support of business needs
- Ensure the security and integrity of system and product solutions
- Document new system components, or modifications to existing components
- Perform research, deployment and configuration of systems
- Provide input and make budgetary recommendations regarding staffing and equipmentSpecific Duties
- Infrastructure as a Service - Design, implementation, documentation, and support of infrastructure, virtual machines, platform, storage, backup, configuration management, and patching.
- Platform as a Service - Design, implementation, documentation, and support of infrastructure, configuration management, and patchingRequired:
- Advanced experience in engineering Linux Server operating Systems, including services such as monitoring, build, patch, upgrade, configuration management, storage management, etc.
- Intermediate to Advanced experience in Azure Infrastructure as a Service (Azure IaaS)
- 2+ years' work experience building and operating medium to large computing environments that equate to 100+ VMs for IaaS and 100+ users for IaaS and PaaS environments. - provided by Dice Linux, Azure, Azure IaaS, Virtual Machines, IaaS, PaaS
Keywords: Protask Inc, Washington DC , Linux Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Vienna, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!