Scrum Master or Software Development Project Manager
Company: JSL Computer Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Send resumes to Note: Must have IRS MBI clearance to start work. IBM will wait approx. 2 months for the people to get the MBI, then start work. DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT TASKS / DUTIES: Task Description: The key objective of RRP is the detection of anomalies in US tax returns, including fraudulent returns and refund fraud schemes to ensure timely issuance of refunds and credits that are legally due to filers, while preventing issuance of refunds and credits that are not legally due to filers. Included in the effort is the ability to create and manage cases of fraud and non-compliance that the IRS needs to investigate and close. RRP is implementing a Case Management solution as part of the larger Enterprise Case Management implementation at the IRS. Duties: Will design and develop case management solution, including designing BPM workflows, user interface and coding application logic.Duties include: Job Duty 1 - Facilitate Sprint estimation, Sprint planning meetings to identify product backlog items to be worked in a sprint and to estimate level of effort of development activities. Job Duty 2 - Lead daily standup meetings, Scrum of Scrums, track progress by keeping the sprint backlog up-to-date, and help to remove impedimentsJob Duty 3 - Conduct an end of sprint review meetings where sprint products are demonstrated to stakeholdersJob Duty 4 - Conduct Sprint grooming, provide progress reports including but not limited to meta scrum report/burn-up/burn-down charts/User Story Point updates etc.Job Duty 5 - Update Product Backlog Items to include new or revised requirements and backlog itemJob Duty 6 - Foster collaboration and communication between team members on technical issues, on process improvements, and in addressing and escalating project risks and issues. SKILLS:
- Experience as a software development project manager or scrum master
- Formal agile process experience.
- Demonstrated experience in iterative methodologies (Agile/Scrum)- leading Scrum meetings and developing Sprints, Product Backlogs, and/or developing User Stories
- Experience working with dispersed teams, and using online communication tools such as OCS and Live Meetings, or similar
- Understanding of the role of software development tools and processes such as version control, defect and issue trackers, build processes, team collaboration tools
- Experience with Rational Jazz (RRC, RTC, RQM)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Either a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), OR Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), OR IC Agile Certified Professional (ICP), OR Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP). - provided by Dice see job description
Keywords: JSL Computer Services, Inc., Washington DC , Scrum Master or Software Development Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Lanham, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!