Senior SharePoint and .NET Software Developer
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Description No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world. Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs! Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
Position Summary: This position is for a Senior SharePoint and .NET Software Developer on the ESA IV program. ESA IV is an IT applications and infrastructure services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice (DOJ), including the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). The program provides a range of IT services, including software application support, help desk, deskside support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing.
The program provides software development support for a variety of ATF software systems and custom software applications; these needs are growing and we are expanding this team. Duties of this position include SharePoint site and content support, as well as .NET software development support for custom applications.
This position is onsite with the customer at the ATF Headquarters location in Washington DC, and requires working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will be personable and articulate, and will focus on making sure that the customer's IT needs are met quickly and effectively. He or she will be a self-starter who can work with limited supervision. Excellent communication skills are required to effectively interface with customers to understand requirements and mission needs, and then be able to translate them into actions.
Qualifications Education and Experience: Typically requires a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 14 years of prior relevant experience; or a Master's degree with 12 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience with SharePoint design and development
- Experience developing within the .NET framework
- Agile development experience
- Cloud development experience
- Experience establishing goals and meeting project plan objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer interface experience
- Excellent teamwork skills Desired Qualifications:
- Expertise in developing and deploying custom Web parts, Workflows, Features, Site Content Types, Lists and Libraries, style sheets and site definitions using WSS, SharePoint Object Model and Visual Studio on multiple web applications
- Working knowledge of Active directory to store information about DNS
- Experience with Oracle Fusion middleware
- Experience in an environment with a well-defined software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Government contracting experience, particularly with the DOJ and/or ATF
- DOJ or DOD Clearance
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , Senior SharePoint and .NET Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!