Posted on: January 14, 2018
TCG is an award-winning Government IT solutions provider. We are currently seeking a Technical Recruiter to become the newest member of our recruiting team. Although this is primarily a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- Manage the recruitment process to hire for current openings, as well as proposals for new business development, to including sourcing and interviewing technical and non-technical applicants.
- Develop a pipeline of candidates through various sourcing techniques (career fairs, online job boards, social networking sites, meetups, associations)
- Build and maintain relationships with coworkers, managers, and outside staffing firms
- Stay up to date on DC area networking events that are relevant to TCG open positions
- Manage the interview process; communicate expectations, feedback, and status information to candidates, hiring managers, and other stakeholders throughout the selection process to ensure a top-notch candidate experience.
- Communicate with candidates and team members to promote the company culture, brand, and core values to continuously build interest in the company
- Work to ensure continual improvement of the recruiting strategies.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a technical recruiter in a corporate or staffing agency environment
- Prior experience in sourcing new candidates through traditional methods and social recruiting
- Adept at reviewing resumes to determine which applicants are qualified for open positions
- Adept at interviewing technical candidates
- Knowledge of OFCCP rules and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), demonstrating an ability to develop rapport with leadership, candidates, hiring managers and employees
- Very strong listening skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to prioritize and organize in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a "helping others helps us all" personality
- Experience with ApplicantPro applicant tracking system
- PHR or SPHR certification
- Previous experience working for a small or mid-size government contractor
- Bachelor's degree
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2017 Fortune magazine named TCG as a "Great Place to Work" for the second year and The Washington Post named TCG as a "Top Workplace" for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us ... we'll make you happy.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: TCG, Washington DC, Technical Recruiter, IT / Software / Systems, Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!