Grants Management Specialist (Business Information Systems Manager)
Posted on: February 10, 2024
This position is located in the U.S. Department of Justice
(DOJ), Office of Justice Programs (OJP), Grants Management and
Policy Division (GMPD).Duties Requirements
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Subject to background/suitability
- Federal payments are required to be made by Direct
- Requires registration for the Selective Service. Visit
- Pre-employment drug testing required.
- 1-year probationary period may be required.
- Confidential Financial Disclosure may be required
- Security Requirements: Non-Sensitive/Moderate Risk
Qualifications Specialized Experience: Applicants must have one (1)
year of specialized experience equivalent to at least the GS-14
level. Specialized experience is experience which is in or related
to the line of work of the position to be filled and which has
equipped the applicant with the specific knowledge, skills, and
abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position.
Examples of specialized experience include:
- Represented business process needs in information technology
systems for grants management.
- Negotiated across different stakeholder groups to arrive at
consensus-based decisions about priorities to implement in grants
management related information technology systems.
- Managed communication and engaged with staff and leadership in
regards to information technology systems related to grants
- Served in project leadership roles for new or expanded
information technology systems related to grants management.
Technical Qualifications: Applicants who meet the basic entry and
minimum qualification requirements, as described above, will be
further evaluated on the following technical qualifications:
- Grants Management
- Information Technology Program Management
- Project Management
- Ability to Communicate Verbally and in Writing Additional
information on the qualification requirements is outlined in the
OPM Qualification Standards Handbook of General Schedule Positions
and is available at OPM's website:
All qualification requirements must be met by the closing date of
Keywords: Knewin, Washington DC , Grants Management Specialist (Business Information Systems Manager), IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!