Mobile Automotive Mechanic
Company: Wrench, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2016, Wrench is the fastest-growing, venture-backed
automotive technology startup with a mission of removing the hassle
around vehicle ownership. Our mobile-first automotive solutions
span the vehicle lifecycle, ranging from pre-purchase vehicle
inspections, vehicle diagnostics, mobile maintenance and repair,
and partner offerings such as vehicle cleaning. Wrench services all
makes and models, foreign and domestic, and offers the best
customer service in the game.
Join a team that is disrupting the automotive industry by building
intelligent Consumer and Fleet products, solving highly complex
last-mile logistical problems involving vehicle service and
maintenance, diagnostics, parts, technician scheduling, fixed
pricing and services automation. Help us make vehicle care hassle
free, intuitive, intelligent and data driven.
WRENCH CULTURE AND VALUES
Sustainable and Scalable Reinvent our industry in a sustainable and
Customer Trust We demonstrate relentless effort to earn our
Customer Time Our customer's time is invaluable so is one of our
Diversity and Inclusion Diverse Talent is needed to achieve our
goals in an inclusive work
Environmental Safety Never put yourself, the team, a vehicle or the
environment at risk
Respect We are respectful, inclusive AND we have fun
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly pay, direct deposit every Friday
- Competitive pay (based on experience and ASE
- Schedule flexibility, you set your own schedule This is a
CONTRACT/1099 position. You would be an independent contractor and
paid a flat rate by our company for your services.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 plus years automotive mechanic experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- A strong toolset that you can take on the road
- Valid driver's license and a good driving history
- Current vehicle insurance and registration
- Desire to work independently
- Tech savvy and start-up mentality
- Strong customer-service skills
- Master Tech or Medium Duty experience is helpful PHYSICAL
- Must be able to work safely in a noisy area
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and occasionally lift 100
- Must be able to inspect the vehicle to determine repairs
- Good vision to check repair work.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, kneel, and squat to perform
repairs and inspections.
- Prolonged periods of standing
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Must be able to handle tools required to perform automobile
- Exposure to gasoline vapors and other automobile fluids.
- Ability to drive and operate an automobile for long periods of
Wrench, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment
decisions at Wrench, Inc. are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race,
color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and
pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
Flat rate per hour: $40-$60, depending on experience
Keywords: Wrench, Inc., Washington DC , Mobile Automotive Mechanic, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!