• Design mobile and tablet interfaces and visual templates for
multi-language, multi-organizational content
• Create mockups, documentation and prototype/comp presentations to
deliver designs to stakeholders to solicit feedback.
• Collect research, synthesize ideas and work with a client
representative to create a final design product, delivering
graphics and specs to developers to create the application.
• Participate in usability and UX design planning and user
• Design mobile and tablet application information architectures
and application flow and navigation tree.
• Work with mobile development team at the client location to
ensure digital product structure, organization, functionality and
presentation are consistent with the requirements for scalability,
flexibility, security, robustness and are user-centric and
• Follow best practices for mobile and tablet application
architecture, design, development and processes.
• Manage procedures for quality assurance testing, versioning and
• Serve as a team member in an agile product development
environment associated with one or more product areas, ensuring
robust, flexible, scalable technical solutions are architected,
developed and implemented.
• Provide customer service, support and training for clients on
existing technologies and platform systems.
• Expertise with Objective C
• Expertise with HTML5 and CSS3
• Expertise with XML / XSLT / XPath
• Expertise working with, building and connection APIs and content
management systems publishing rich media content daily
• Experience working with mobile development frameworks
• Experience creating technical documentation and using a version
control system for code