Posted on: November 19, 2023
VA. Work on fast paced projects with new technologies.
DOJO and JSON required. Apply today!
responsible for designing and developing the graphical user
interface (GUI) of web applications. This role includes the
development of intuitive, easy-to use GUI designs, development of
UI screens, and integration with Java Enterprise Edition (JEE)
components. The position also includes development of mockups and
UI prototypes and Section 508-compliant GUIs.
technologies to develop enterprise web applications
widget, Dojo Toolkit, JQuery.
- Experience interacting closely with end users and other
development team members
- Excellent communication skills and must be able to collaborate in
a team environment
- Experience designing and developing web applications that are
- Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit and mocking
- Work directly with cross-functional teams of business
stakeholders, Technical Team, and Designers to design, develop, and
implement innovative UI for websites and web applications.
- Identify user requirements and translate it into design
- Participate in the design, development, and integration of new UI
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast
paced and challenging environment.
- Experienced optimizing web application front ends for
- Experience in developing 508 compliant user interfaces.
The candidate must also be able to pass the client's credit and
background check. All qualified candidates MUST be able to obtain a
clearance prior to starting. The clearance is for PTO and is
comparable to a Public Trust level.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in a related
technical field and 5+ years related experience.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!